Tuesday, May 8, 2007

We Have Moved


Hello! Yes, I'm still here...alive and well! It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I had been packing for a few weeks and just did the big move this past weekend. Our new place is full of boxes and I am soooo anxious to get everything unpacked and settle. My scrapbook room is going to be a lot smaller now so I need to redo my room completely. We are also still waiting for a lot of the new furniture that we bought. Right now we have a matress and a set of drawers as our bedroom and just 8 chairs with no table for the dining room. Our living room has one loveseat. I am so tired of eating out and can not wait to make a good home made meal. Anyhoo, I just wanted to post a card I recently did before I packed everything away...it's not Stampin'Up and I can not remember the company of these stamps...as soon as I unload my things I'll update this post. The ribbon is from May Arts and the long card with the envelope is from Stampin'Up.

3 comments:

Natália Rosin said...

Oh, now I understand why you've been missing!
Beautiful card!

Swamp Tulip said...

I hope you are soon settle into your new home.

Teresa

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, Yes i am a BIG FAN OF Depeche Mode, so sad I never saw them in concert... Hope to see you often on my blog!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)