Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year 2008!!!
Happy New Year to All!!!
I have been on vacation...spending time with family, revisiting "SNOW" (and actually enjoying it for a change), putting my scrap room all together and preparing for upcoming classes (yes, not much scrappin' done).
I had been tagged a little while ago by a talented paper crafter VICKI.... and I finally have a moment to sit down and fill in my 7 random things:
1. I am picky about where I lay my body to sleep...picky with mattresses, picky with room temperature, bed sheets and I must sleep on the right side of the bed (I swear it's about the only "princess" thing about me).
2. I have been a good cook for only about 3 years (my hubby will tell you different but then again, he could eat at a fast food place for a week in a row)...you think growing up with an amazing cook (my mom) that I would have picked up this talent early but I was a VERY VERY lazy person.
3. I am a messy person by nature and organization for me has been a BIG challenge!!!
4. I still love goth music...just when I think that it's out of my system, every time I run into a new song and I love it soooo much...I find out it's goth
5. I am an introverted extrovert: I may seem that I am very social but I am soooo terribly shy (I put up a good front; and my Stampin'Up business has made me step out of my comfort zone...thank you Stampin'Up!)
6. I lost my best friend from high school this year...no, she did not pass away, she just decided that not calling her for 4 months straight meant that I obviously did not care and that no one can be that busy (oh...she is not married and does not have any kids)...this event has been a very sad one for me lately.
7. I got a nose job right after a bad car accident in 1996.
Ok...so off on to tagging other people:
1. My friend Brigitte from Australia
2. A new cool SIS from ScrapinStyletv
3. A girl I am hoping to meet next week...her name is JANE and she lives nearby..how lucky am I?
I think I was supposted to tag either 1 more person or 4 more people but that is all I can do for now so you can tag yourself if you would like!!!
I wanted to leave you with a new layout I did a little while ago (I have been doing a few scrapbooking projects but I have not had a chance to load them up)