Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Keep Going, going, going...

Just got over a week long flu and the antibiotics almost killed me this time. Seriously, they made me so weak and finally today I started catching up on house work and actually got to send out my Stampin'Up monthly newsletter so I am starting to feel like I am breathing well again.

Kids schools are keeping me busy as well...they seem to have after school activities once or twice a week now. Once I start them on a sport, I think I may be either driving them a lot start coaching them into biking with me to places.

Since I am a youtube fan, I often have my kids with me and we all watch new videos together...it may be pretty lame for some but since we don't have cable and rarely watch TV, this is a really nice past time for us.

Of course, once we find some cool videos, my kids ask me to play them over and over again which results in us all having crazy songs stuck in our heads. Here's what has been stuck in our heads for two weeks...enough to drive the sanest person MAD!!! So here...get these stuck in your head too!!!






No comments: