Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GIFT FROM A FRIEND


This is a beautiful gift I received from Barbara, a friend from Rome (Italy). I had spoken to her via skype (which I suggest you all to get; it's free and fabulous...www.skype.com). I had spoken to her about stampavie.com and she had mentioned she knew the owner and that she had a couple of their stamps. I loved this one right away and she had mentioned that she was going to send it over my way. Three days later, I received a padded envelope from Rome (yes, only 3 days later!!!) and this is what I received....look at the gorgeous card that she made me!!!

Thank you so much Barbara...I will never forget this generous gesture!!!

2 comments:

GiĆ² said...

Is fantastic receive a gift, especially if it is made with love!!!

BA said...

Cara Laura!
I'm Happy when you are Happy!!
Have a nice Day
XOXO BA