Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Album In A Box


As usual, it's been a while and I will probably not post very often since this summer will be packed with visitors coming over to see us and stay with us for the next three months.

We also will be taking our first road trip here in the States with the kids and will be visiting Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Big Sur, Grand Canyon and a few other places.

I have had some time here and there to work on a few projects and this is one of my favorites. I had gotten a big pack of chipboard coasters from a friend and had been sitting in a box for over a year. Well, I managed to get them out to build this album box and the make front/back covers for the four mini albums that are inside the box.

I absolutely love my bind-it-all and I love playing with it...it does cut through chipboard. Can not forget to mention one of my favorite paper collections from Stampin'Up called "Spring Fling" used here and the ever-delicious chocolate chip taffeta ribbon.

Also, if you have not paid a visit to my new blog with all Stampin'Up goodies, you can go check it out HERE Make sure you subscribe to get automatic updates!!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

wowwwwwwww ma sono stupendi!!!! che bellissima idea che hai avuto! complimenti sei bravissiam!

BA said...

this is absolut a fantastic idea!!! I love the albums too.
huges BA

Anonymous said...

Great work.