Friday, March 9, 2007

MY FIRST CANVAS PROJECT






I had been wanting to do this project for a long time and I finally finished it a couple of days ago...these are going in my scrap room since my hubby decided they were a little too feminine to put them on the wall in his office....his loss, my gain!!!
I got these amazing papers by Rouge de Garance in Canada...they are French and I could not find a distributor here in the US. I also decided to use some retired Stampin'Up stamps that I still love very much. Oh, and I had to use my Autumn Leaves stamp set "Doodle Blooms"...it's a gorgeous set!!!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Wow. This is gorgeous stuff.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Very vibrant and colorful. You did a great job. Do stop by my Love blog sometime and lemme know whether you liked being there!!

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!

Nadia said...

bellissimi!!!!
idea da copiare!!!