Sunday, March 18, 2007

WEEKEND UPDATE


Our life has been one huge roller coaster since we've moved to Sunnyvale and we have all been so busy that I am looking forward to slowing down...hopefully by the summer???!!!

We have finally purchased our first condo here in Cali and we are quite pleased with our choice. Oh, don't think this will be our last and final move...I'm sure a lot of our long-time friends have labeled us the "gypsies" since we move around so much and we have already decided that we will move out again in 4 years (or 3). I can't wait to enjoy that beautiful pool in our complex this summer and actually get some color.

We are now in the process of other projects here and one of our priorities is figuring out how to make our condo nice...we are actually getting rid of our "college" furniture...you'd think that by age 36 we would have gotten rid of it...but no, not us we use everything to their fullest capacity...I guess that is an excuse that is making me feel a bit better about it. So, yes we are getting some "adult" furniture and giving new paint colors to our rooms.

Anyhoo, I have been in the mood to make a project with this little bird from one of my papers from Sassafras Lass. Thinking of Easter...made this little tag and I was brave enough to use some of my hand made papers I had in my stash. I was going to either give this tag away as a gift or sell it but I am too much in love with it so I think I am keeping it and possibly put it in one of my scrapbook layouts.

In the meantime, I have also been playing with my mother-in-law's sewing machine. Yes, I am going to venture into sewing and making some other crafty things. I also want to sew in my scrapbook pages!!!

Hope your weekend was a pleasant one!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog. This tag is really beautiful. You have some great stuff!